– Even Higher Conversions In 2016!
Get Paid To Mess Around On Facebook And Twitter. Hottest New Work At Home Trend! Mobile Optimized Landing Pages, Killer Conversions. Up-sells, CB Id In Emails!
First, you need to be able to explain exactly what social media is and why your potential client needs it.
- “Social media is like word of mouth about your business – only on a computer screen and available to hundreds of thousands of people.”
- “When people talk about your business online, other people will read it and make decisions about whether or not to buy from you.”
- “Sometimes people say bad things about a business on social media sites. If you aren’t around to present your side of the story, your business can suffer.”
- “When your company is active in social media, you can fix problems before they get big, find out what your clients / customers / patients / guests want, and attract new business by promoting yourself in positive ways.
- “All of your competitors are using social media. If you are absent online, everyone who uses the internet and social media sites to make purchasing decisions will never see you.”
Second, you need to be able to clearly define what you can do for your client.
- “I can set up your Facebook Page, get 50 people to like it, and create a giveaway for those who supply their email address. This will give you 50 new leads to contact for your business.”
- I can set up your Twitter account, get 50 people to follow your account, and monitor what people are saying about your company. If any negativity arises, we can develop a game plan and figure out how to solve your customer’s problem for a satisfactory resolution.”
- I can create a YouTube channel for your company “how to” videos and get 50 views this month. This can create more interest in your company and what you can do to help your customers.
Third, you need to know what to charge and how to collect payments.
- Facebook: “I charge $50 for account set up, Page creation, and population with 15 posts, polls, etc., plus $75 for every 50 Likes.”
- Twitter: “I charge $35 for account setup, plus $50 for every 50 Followers.”
- YouTube: “I charge $25 for account setup and video upload of up to 10 of your own videos, plus $25 for 50 views and at least 10 subscribers.”
- “I can manage all of your social platforms and increase your online reach for $300 a month. For $500 a month, I can also manage your blog and integrate it with social media.”
- “I accept payment through (name of freelance escrow service), via PayPal, or via business check. (Orders paid for by business check will be started as soon as check has cleared).”
- “Payment can be made half up front, and half on completion for initial account setup and population. Monthly management fees are due at the beginning of each 30 day cycle.”